Thursday, April 29, 2010

captured

There are so many times that a mom thinks to herself, "I should have gotten a picture of that!" Lately I have had this happen over and over again with a particular curly haired boy in my house. Exhibit A) I come out of the bathroom to find Luke happily dumping a box of cereal in the dogs bowl and eating it with a play fork from the kitchen. In this moment I should have got the camara but in my mind I needed to intervene so this behavior would not be rewarded too much. However in the midst of my feeling like I need to intervene quickly I keep missing the BEST moments! So today I through judgement aside and insisted that I catch this on camara!

Anasten had a friend over to play this afternoon. I was helping them get cleaned up to have yogurt as a snack. When we entered the kitchen we found Luke on the chair (climbing again!) and happily using the outlet plug to the food dehydrator as a fork to eat the yogurt as quickly as possible. This picture didn't turn out so good but he turned and said "cheese" and smiled for the camara! As naughty as this is I am pretty sure my engineer friends are impressed with his "inventiveness".

3 comments: