Saturday, September 12, 2009

Then....


Luke Turner Holbrook
9/12/2008
8 lbs. 20 inches

One year ago we met eyes for the first time. It was a moment that would change our lives forever and a love that could not be divided. It is hard to believe how quickly the minutes, days, months pass by. Yet it seems like if it is possible we love our Luke more today then even a year ago. He is precious to us in every way. His big brown eyes and dimply smile ooze joy from his every pore. He is still our little baby, yet he has grown, and changed in so many ways.

Now.... Luke Turner Holbrook

21 lbs. 29 inches

Bouncy baby boy!

God...Thank your for our baby!

Take his life and make it Yours!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I check blogs through google reader so I get lazy and don't click through to comment as often as I should. I'll try to be better now that I've been reprimanded! Rest assured though, I do indeed read your blog, so don't you dare stop posting! :)

    ReplyDelete