Friday, July 22, 2011

Counting the minutes


Moving away brings learning all about distance relationships, hosting visitors, and being visitors. This week we are learning about being visitors. This meant Josh and kids flying home to Utah on Wednesday, I had to wait until Friday afternoon due to work. I haven't been "alone" since before Anasten was born. I also haven't woke up to an alarm is about as long as I can remember. I have learned to appreciate many things I didn't know I appreciated before this last two days.





Top 5 things I appreciate (not in any order)...

1. Two little children toddling in to greet me at very early hours in the morning.

2. Fussy evening hours for two little children when they need their mommy and daddy to help them calm down.

3. Cleaning the table after two little children smash food all over it.

4. Reading countless childrens books before bed.

5. Having a special someone to share my bed with at night (that isn't a big black dog who thinks the empty spot should be hers)

I miss my family, and I can't wait to hug them!



No comments:

Post a Comment