Monday, March 15, 2010

woo what a blur!

It is amazing when you look at your little baby that is walking, talking (babbling at least) and wondering how so much has changed in only 18 months.
Luke is one busy little blessing.
We love him so much and can't wait to see his next move.
Sneak peak of his "skills"
Talking: mama, dada, dat (cat), dat (that), more, done, no, ruf ruf (dog), fau (flower), nunu (bunny), moou (mouse), ba (ball), bye-bye, Ana, papa, gupa, nana, bu (book)
signs: more, help, milk, bye-bye, blow kisses, high five bump in the hole (thanks to dad)
Going: going going going! He mostly runs (forget walking), climbing (everything), Throwing balls, driving cars, pushing everything in sight, and the unfortunate ones hitting, tantrums:(
Likes: every kind of food...including dog food:), OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE, Signing Time movie, books, computer (banging on anyway), cars, trains, animals, balls.....and the list goes on.
Am I a proud mama or what! That is my little man...oh and did I mention, he wears us out!
Love you Lukey Buns!
Clothes are not a pre-requisite when it comes to driving.
Did I mention that we do have a bit of a "stubborn" streak

A man must wear his train hat when riding in a train!

2 comments:

  1. luke is so big! we missed you at mom's group today. hope everyone is feeling well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanie! your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete