Anasten cracks me up....
Last week:
"Ana should we give Luke back, he's a lot of work!"
(hands on hips) "He is a blessing from God, he is our responsibility now!"
Today:
--"Are you a mom?"..."Yes, I have two babies."
--"but you are in school?".... "yes I am both a mommy and a student."
--"are you a grown up all the way?"...."yep all the way."
--"but why are you so small?"...."well all people are different sizes, God made me small."
--"that is weird, you are smaller then little Sarah and Hilary, but you are bigger in the number of your age."
...."I am older yes, but I am smaller...it is weird."
--"and you have two kids."...."yes I am a very thankful mom."
--"you might have more kids like us, but first you have to stay at your weight cause of Luke being ginormous, we'll see if you can do that." "yep" (but thinking thanks alot)!
Both of these conversations took under 5 minutes...imagine what the rest of the day contains.
I am a very thankful, small, and better stay at my pre baby weight mama!
Silence.
9 years ago
Adorable Conversation XXXOOO
ReplyDeleteI'll try and remember the ones Ana and I have when I nanny. They're pretty hilarious. The whole time I think, where do you come up with this!?
ReplyDelete