
Everyone always says they can't believe another year has passed by, I am joining those people. Why is it that when you have kids and are cherishing each moment, time goes faster? I think sometimes the time actually does go faster.:)
As for 2009, what a year! We entered the year with a newborn and are leaving with a toddler, enough said! Luke is such a joy and blessed addition to our family. He is buys busy, throwing everything, playing cars, talking, eating. He loves his family, grandpas and sissy are his favorites. Anasten is in her second year of preschool and LOVES all kinds of learning. She is learning to read, and simple addition and subtraction. She is still super independent and stubborn (I think she always will be:). She takes dance class and gets to start music in January along with Luke. These two are a true joy to us, we are very thankful for them.
2010 will mark a huge milestone for me. I am graduating in June from graduate school! Wow could June come any faster? This has been a hard, intense, big step but I am happy I did it. 2010 also marks a big year for Josh and our family. Josh's company is closing down (pending some government stuff). He will be changing jobs in some shape or form.
So 2009 was a great year, and 2010 will be a big year. As we look into the unknown we count on the known, our God and father who is the creator and the continuer. He is our rock, and with him ALL things can be done!
Here's to 2009....and an exciting 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment