Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boy on the move!

Luke has mastered sitting, mastered rolling, mastered sitting from laying, standing with assistance, but crawling has been a challenge! He has worked so hard for about a month and just not quite got the idea. He was able to crawl backwards, do push-ups, but just not crawl. This has brought much frusteration because all he wants to do is practice crawling, and gets very mad when it doesn't work. Well not anymore! This last week he has not been feeling well. The other night I sat him down expecting him to cry but I needed to do something. Before I turned around he was off. He is not so graceful, or coordinated, but none the less, he has his wheels and in the right direction!

2 comments:

  1. i like how he moves one hand at a time then he tries a little hop with his feet, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Luke, go! It's a good thing his body is long so that he can reach for the toys when his crawl isn't quite working :)

    ReplyDelete