
Anasten and the other preschool/kindergarten kids sang songs that they have worked very hard on. They had dance moves with each song. They sang Little By Little with a slideshow which of course made me cry.

Mrs. Zannah, Anasten and Ms. Cassie.

Getting ready for Anasten's preschool program and I had to get a picture of my cute kids together.

It is hard to believe that we have finished our first year of Anasten's education. Last year at this time I was researching what we wanted to do for preschool and now we are half way through. During the song Little By Little, (which is a tear jerker by the way,) I was thinking of how fast my little girl is growing. She is so amazing, and I can't think of anything better then her little wonderful self in my life. I look forward to this next phase of school and all we can explore and celebrate together. This last year Anasten has mastered her alphabet, knows and uses many numbers, writes her name and anything we spell for her, and much more. She has learned a lot about sharing, being responsible, and being kind. She has learned so much about God and His stories in the bible. Her favorite is the Good Samaritan, and she loves learning about Jesus and God's everlasting love and forgiveness. We are so thankful to Anasten's teachers for being so dedicated to God and teaching our little girl. Happy first year of preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment