It is hard to believe when ones baby girl turns four years old! I was given wonderful advice, (thanks mom) to not waste it crying. So with very little tears in my eyes, here is a recap of Anasten's Elaine Holbrook's 4th birthday....
7:00am--Anasten comes in our room, we sleepily begin singing happy birthday.
"Mommy, am I four?" "Yep, finally today you get to be four!"
"So when am I 5?"
Is she kidding, I am already trying to fight back tears.
8:00am--Birthday breakfast. Eggs Benedict, which of course Anasten did not eat. Bible story and family Birthday prayer
8:30--Baby pictures, and family videos.
9:00--Birthday gift, it's a bike!
(practice riding out in the snow:)
10:00--Make cupcakes for school tomorrow.
11:00--Nana and pop stop buy and give a gift, dress-up!
12:00--Go to Mcdonalds for lunch, (Anasten and Josh's choice)
Afternoon--Rest
5:00--FANCY dinner, (Anasten has wanted for months) at Timbermine.
Anasten dresses in head to toe purple dress up just like fancy Nancy!
Eat fancy dinner, get sung to and dessert.
Hicks family and Deano came--FUN!
8:00--More family pictures and baby journal, (mom finally cries, Anasten laughs)
Goodnight our little precious birthday girl, we love you!
Silence.
9 years ago
Happy birthday, Ana! Sadie and Avery can't wait for the Treehouse museum on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to tell Barbara & Randy thanks for the dress up stuff. Even though I couldn't fit in anything, I still had fun with it. Especially the "cat" costume.
ReplyDeletewe need pictures of the new bike, she is so cute when she rides it. we had a fun time. we will have to take pictures with our matching cruiser bikes
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Anasten! I still remember that little baby girl lying next to my little boy on the floor of our duplex...were they holding hands? :) It is fun to watch you grow...even from a distance.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ana. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDelete